In This Article at Myonlineca, We will tell you what is Unified Portal, what is a process of linking UAn Number with unified Portal epf and What are the benefits of Unified employer Portal.
Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a government-managed savings plot for representatives in India. Bosses are required to consent to Employee Provident Fund (EPF) directions and get PF enrollment on drawing in at least 20 representatives. To enhance the simplicity of working together, all administrations identifying with provident reserve like PF enlistment, PF return documenting and installment of PF commitment has been made accessible online through the Unified Portal. Further, all representative related administrations like record exchange, EPF account adjust check and claims have been brought under UAN and the Unified Portal. In this article, we take a gander at the method for enrolment of a representative on the Unified Portal of the Employees Provident Fund.
Universal Account Number (UAN)
The Employee Provident Fund has propelled the Unified Portal for Employees to streamline and rearrange all parts of the provident store for the two bosses and representatives. Representatives who have the recently distributed UAN can utilize the Unified Portal for different administrations.
what is a process of linking UAn Number with unified Portal for Employees
- For a worker to get to the Unified PF Portal, a Universal Account Number (UAN) will be required. Already, every one of the foundations having PF enlistment used to issue an one of a kind id to the worker for PF purposes prompting numerous representatives having different PF.
- With UAN a representative will have a solitary distinguishing proof under provident reserve crosswise over bosses. Consequently, if a worker who is now apportioned Universal Account Number (UAN) joins another foundation, he/she should utilize the same UAN to empower the business to thus check the new designated Member
- Identification Number (Member Id) to the officially allocated Universal Identification Number (UAN). Further, the worker KYC points of interest will be mapped against the designated UAN rather the part id along these lines wiping out the excess.
- EPFO employee login site and select the alternative “Know Your UAN Status” and provide the details of PAN or Aadhaar for proceeding further and submit them to get an authorization pin.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and it should be entered in the space given in the form and The UAN and the status of the UAN will then be sent to the worker’s mobile number.
UAN has consequently been given by the EPFO to most contributing individuals in the accompanying example:
- EPF individuals in regard of whom no less than one commitment is gotten in or after Jan-2014. EPFO gives UAN naturally.
- EPF individuals not having UAN and no commitment got in or after Jan-2014 can ask for EPFO to allocate UAN.
- Any subject (regardless of whether EPF part or not) can ask
What are Advantages of Joining the Unified Portal of EPFO
On joining the Unified Portal and connecting UAN with Aadhaar, the individual will have the capacity to do the accompanying:
- PF Balance Check: Representatives enlisted on the Unified Portal having a UAN that is connected to a KYC can without much of a stretch check their PF Balance at whenever. Snap here to find out about PF Balance Check.
- EPF Account Activity: The representative would get SMS about credits/charges to their EPF account. Representatives having UAN can likewise track their EPF account adjust utilizing the EPF mobile application or by giving a missed call to 9718397183.
- Submit Claims Online: Representative who has Aadhaar empowered UAN can present their cases specifically with EPFO Unified portal EPF. There would be no necessity to go to the businesses for claims validation. Further, all applicants for EPFO administrations can be put together by the representative on the web.
- Download UAN Card: Individuals selected on the Unified Portal would themselves be able to download UAN Card. Thus, the latest passbook can likewise be printed at whenever on the Unified Portal.
- Refresh KYC Details: Representatives selected on the Unified Portal can refresh their KYC subtle elements or versatile number at whenever. Further, all the business IDS can likewise be recorded under the UAN on the Unified Portal to solidify the records.
Conclusion on Unified Portal
I Hope you like this article about Unified Portal – Employee Services. still, if you are confused you can check out our portal to know more about Unified Portal – Employee Services.