In This Article Universal Account Number- All About UAN Activation, We will Discuss What is a Universal Account number, the purpose of Universal Account Number or UAN, UAN registration,Uan Activation and UAN registration online.
What Is Universal Account number?
The universal account number is given by the ministry of employment and labor to the persons who are enrolled as a member of employees provident fund organization. With the help of a UAN Number A Employee can get status, claim amount in PF Account and can get all information regarding his PF Account that he gets when he join an organization for the job.
What is the Utility or purpose of Universal Account Number or UAN Activation?
- With The Universal Account Number, The employees can Download Passbook and Uan Card easily.
- Through The Universal Account number, The person can submit KYC Details and previous member id.
- The UAN or Universal Account number enables a member to inspect whether they are eligible for online transfer claim and it also enables to make changes in Personal Details.
- When employees are switching jobs anywhere in India, a UAN can help them to easily transfer their provident fund deposits.
What Is Uan Registration?
UAN Registration Is Process by which an Employee gets Registered under Employee provident fund (EPFO) and 12 digit ID Number is allotted to them. Employees whose wages are up to Rs 15000 are required to Be Registered Under EPFO scheme. An employee once registered under EPFO Will Get UAN Number Activation which employee can use to claim amount that deducted from his wages and deposited in PF account if he/she resigns, retires or dependants can claim if death occurs.
How to get UAN Registration Online?
UAN Registration online can be gotten by an employee through a business having PF enrollment. In the event that an employee joins a business having PF enlistment and his/her wages are up to Rs.15,000, the business must give UAN. UAN Activate must be given by the business to both customary and contract employees having under Rs.15,000 in compensation and wages. Likewise, a business must give UAN Activate to any worker having wages of more than Rs.15,000, on the off chance that he/she asks.
Documents that are required for UAN Registration
- Employee Bank Details Including account number, IFSC Code, and Cheque etc.
- Employee ID Proof Such as Pan card, Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license and Voter Id Etc.
How can Employee Generate UAN NUmber Activation?
- Sign on to the EPFO site and select the alternative “Know Your UAN Status” and provide the details of PAN or Aadhaar for proceeding further and submit them to get an authorization pin.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number and it should be entered in the space given in form and The UAN and the status of the UAN will then be sent to the worker’s mobile number.
How to Generate Uan Using Aadhar Card ?
- You Need to Visit the EPFO member portal and Click on Online Aadhaar Verified UAN Allotment link – https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/no-auth/citizenRegistration/viewRegistraton and Enter your Aadhaar card number.
- After That Click on generate OTP, Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number and click on submit.
- The webpage that will be displayed after the above step will then display the Aadhaar card details and you need to Click on the register. After when You are registered, the UAN will be generated.
Documents That are required to generate UAN
UAN Number Activation
- With a specific end goal of UAN Activation, individuals must visit the UAN member portal link- https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/. Select Activate UAN Option and Members must have UAN, Mobile and Member ID ready to activate his/her UAN on the Member Portal.
- After that Fill all the details in the form Infront of you and click on get authorization pin. the pin will be sent on your mobile number, enter it in next window For UAN Activation.
Conclusion on Universal Account Number
I hope you like this article about Universal Account Number- All About UAN Activation. still, if you are confuse you can check out our website to Know more about UAN Registration and UAN Activation.