Register your Sole Proprietorship Firm in India
Sole Proprietorship Firm Registration is Single Person Firm Registration i.e is the main objective is Open Current Bank Account on the Name of Business so it's a simply firm which is enable doing business in India with Less Compliance and Less Costing. a Sole Proprietorship Firm require minimum 2 Legal Entity Proof for open a Current Bank Account.
Key Features of Proprietorship Firm
Disadvantages of Proprietorship Firm
Proprietorship Firm Registration been different for a serviced based business and a product based business.
Choose the Right Nature of Business
Yes, Sole Proprietorship Firm depend on the Nature of Business. Choose Appropriate Category of the Business
Service Based Firm Registration@ 2000/- INR (All Inclusive)
- Service Tax Registration Certificate
- MSME Udyog Adhar Certificate
- Free 10+ Legal Agreements Templates + Open Source Excel Invoicing Software
Product Based Professional Registration @4000/- INR (All Inclusive)
- Delhi VAT+CST Registration Certificate
- MSME Udyog Adhar Registration Certificate
- Free 10+Legal Agreements Templates + One Open Source Excel Invoicing Software