Partnership Firm are the most popular forms of business organisations in India for the Partners Entrepreneurs. its need just only 2 Person to Start a Business.
Key Features of Partnership Firm -
Disadvantages of Partnership Firm-
Steps Taken to Register a Partnership Firm
- Choose Partnership Firm Name.
- Create Partnership Agreement or Deed with the help of MyOnlineCA Professionals.
- Apply for PAN Card on the name of Partnership Firm.
- Opening of Current Bank Account on the basis of PAN Card and Registered Partnership Deed.
Documents Requirements :
- ID and Address Proof of Partners like Pan Card/Passport/Voter ID/Aadhar Card/Driving License Copy of the Partners.
- One Business Place Address proof :-
- if Property on Rented :- Need Rent Agreement and NOC from Landlord.
- if Property is own :- Need Electricity Bills or any other Address Proof.
Package Pricing for Partnership [email protected] 2500/- INR
- Drafting of the Partnership Deed by Legal Experts
- Apply for the Pan and Tan on the Firm Name.