Flipkart was started in 2007 by two people (Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal).
In 2008, Flipkart was a team of 5 people working from a 2BHK flat in Koramangala.
In 2009, Flipkart was a 100 people company with 3 offices in India.
1) This is one of the oldest pic that was able to find of the duo: Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal
2) Or maybe this is older than that
3) For 10 days, Flipkart.com did not see a single sale and then a customer VVK Chandra from Andhra Pradesh placed the first order for the book ‘Leaving Microsoft to Change the World’ by John Wood.
4) This is 17th September, 2009 and they got 600 orders for this book
5) Yo dudes! You made us proud
6) Flipkart employees are Flipkart fans
7) This is the only thing I will tell you about their funding. For other funding stuff, go to yourstory.com
8) Duo having fun
9) Cute TV Ads
10) This pic summaries the feel of most of the people who met this duo on or before 2007
11) More dudes joined them – Myntra got acquired by Flipkart
12) Now government needs advice from them on multiple issues to make India business friendly country
13)They defined the new rules for E-Commerce