How to Sell on Myntra : A Quick Start Guide to Sell on Myntra
Myntra is India’s one of the biggest fashion and casual lifestyle products ecommerce company which have headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. its open as ecommerce marketplace also so today we learn about How to Sell on Myntra as become a seller and sell your fashion and causal lifestyle products on Myntra.
Myntra was founded in 2007 by Indian Institutes of Technology graduates with a focus on personalisation of gift items. By 2010, Myntra shifted its focus to the online retailing of branded apparel. In May 2014, Myntra.com merged with Flipkart to compete against Amazon which entered the Indian market in June 2013 as per Wikipedia of Myntra.
Here is the History of Myntra from the Beginning on Scribd.
Checkout How to Sell on Myntra Video below
So Now Lets learn about the How to Sell on Myntra as the seller. so we have to take following action before register as the seller on Myntra :-
a) Myntra is Registered Only Business. Its not registered individual person so first of all we need a legal registration for your business.
We have following option to register our business as legal :-
- Register as Sole Proprietorship Firm
- Register as Partnership Firm
- Register as Limited Liability Partnership
- Register as Private Limited Company
So these are above option which we have to register. After the registration we have to take the VAT Registration because without VAT Registration we cannot selling on Marketplace.
VAT is a tax registration which is state wise so we have to apply for the VAT Registration and Open a current bank account on our business name.
Why to Sell on Myntra ?
On Myntra we got the easy of selling with the dedicated account manager and fashion experts. we have to not spend on the marketing and we can easily sell the products and Grow with Myntra marketing expertise.
How Its Work to Sell on Myntra ?
Myntra is providing full support to its seller from listing their products to pickup their products so its work in the following manner :-
a) Seller Listing their products on the Myntra Channelb) Seller updates the inventory and start the receiving the ordersc) Myntra pickup the goods and supply to the customer.d) Myntra settled the payments and also support in working capital.
Book Free Consultation Right Now
FAQ on Myntra Seller Registration on their Website
1. How do I register on Myntra as a seller?To start with, just fill up our registration form by clicking the “Register Now!” button above. We will review your proposal and revert with the next steps.
2. What kind of products can I sell on Myntra?You can sell all kinds of fashion merchandise (apparel, footwear and accessories) on Myntra. Only products relevant to categories present on the website can be listed. For example, you can only list products related to apparel, footwear, fashion accessories and beauty care categories as of now.
3. How does selling on Myntra work?We work on multiple business models with our brand partners. The business model choice depends on multiple parameters such as your location, product selection and categories. Please fill up the registration form, the post which we will get in touch with you to discuss the most suitable operating model.
4. How do I get my products listed on Myntra?Once we have a signed agreement with you, our seller on-boarding specialist will guide you with the specific details to get your products listed on Myntra.
5. How will the cataloging of my products be undertaken?Cataloging is a key activity for selling online. Our endeavor is to best showcase your products on our website. This could entail working with your cataloging team, working with recommended studio partners or photo cataloging at Myntra studios.
6. What is the payment cycle for reconciliation?Payments are typically released by the 10th working day of each subsequent month. There might be exceptions to this which will be covered in your detailed agreement.
7. Is there any eligibility criteria to sell on Myntra?Any person who is authorized by Govt. of India do retail business in India can sell on Myntra. You can sell only genuine products on Myntra which are relevant to the categories we deal in.You cannot sell used/damaged goods, fakes and imitations on Myntra. We offer our customers a 100% original product guarantee and this promise is reflected in our choice of partners.
How to Signup On Myntra as Seller
For Sign up on myntra you have to take following actions :-
- Go to Myntra Partner Seller Portal
- Signup with the Register Now Button
- Fill up the details and Myntra Team will connect with you.
Hope this Article Helps you regarding the sell on myntra.
Note – We are not associated with the Myntra so Please Contact to Myntra Directly Here for the Any Queries