In this Guide we let you know about the project report for mudra bank loan. MUDRA (Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency) is a financial institution which is set up by the Government of India for development of micro-units enterprises; a primary purpose of this scheme is to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector through various financial institutions. This scheme will give benefits to the entrepreneur, and it will provide funding to them. There are three types of schemes available under MUDRA, that is Shishu which covers loan up to rupees 50,000, Kishore which covers loan up to rupees 5 lakh and Tarun which covers loan up to 10 lakh rupees. All small enterprises, shopkeepers, small sole proprietorship and partnership firm are eligible under these schemes. If you are thinking of applying for the loan under these schemes then you have to make a project report for mudra bank loan, the project report will cover all the details of the business, you have to submit your project for during filing of an application for mudra bank loan.
What is Project Report for Mudra Bank Loan?
When you apply for Mudra loan that time you have to file your project report also, Project report means a report of your project in details, and you have to mention each thing in detail so it will be easy for the bank to understand your need. Project report includes details of the business, cost of production, cost of manufacturing, return investment, how profit will generate, market research and other information which is required. You have to make a good project report so you will get a loan easily from the bank.
A Project Report includes the following points
- Introduction- First you have to give a presentation in your project report, an opening you have to mention about your business, you have to mention what is an idea and how you will generate profit and mention a brief of your project reports. E.g. if you want to open a shop of mobile, then you have to mention an introduction to your shop.
- Products- Then you have to mention your products which will be manufacturing by your or selling by you. You have to mention details about products or if you are providing any services to customers, then you have to mention the services offered by you.
- You have to mention details of your market research, and you have to mention about profit generation and potential of the market so they can understand that it will be a profitable venture or not.
- If there is any need of equipment for your business, then you have to mention the list of stuff which is required for your business, and if there is any need of raw material, then you have to mention that.
- You have to mention your manufacturing process, and you have to write in details so they can understand your manufacturing process, it is important because every product has their different manufacturing process and you have to mention the cost of manufacturing also.
- If there is any manpower requirement then you have to mention that, because every business requires some manpower and every company has their own need of manpower so you have to mention about manpower and cost of remuneration.
- If you want to open an office or a shop, then you have to mention about these things, and if there is any need which is required for your business, then you have to mention that, basically you have to mention all the details about your business.
- In last you have to mention the cost of your project and how much you want from a bank and how you will generate profit from your business. It is the most important thing to mention in your project because without the cost of the project you may not get your loan, so you have to mention the cost of the project.
If you are thinking of starting a new business and you want a loan from bank then Mudra scheme will help you as above mentioned it was launched by the government of India and all small enterprises, shopkeepers, sole proprietorship firm, partnership firm, individuals and others can apply for a loan under this scheme. As above mentioned there are schemes available that is Shishu, Kishore, and Tarun and if you want to apply for this, then you have to make a project report of your business. As you can see above, you have to mention the details of your business in your project report as it will help you to get a loan from the bank. So if you are thinking of making a project report for mudra loan then you should consider the above-given points, it will help you during getting a loan.