Today we guide you What Legal Documents Required for the Starting a Food Based Startup Resaurant in India. India’s restaurant sector is Rs.247,680 crore ($48 billion). This sector is 24 times bigger than the film industry and $9 billion ahead of the telecom sector. And, it is projected to swell to Rs.408,040 crore ($78 billion) by 2018 at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11 per cent.
Legal Documents Required for Start a Restaurant Business in India
So India Following License are Required for Starting a Food Restaurant in India.
1. Food Safety License
2. Health/Trade License
3. Eating House License
4. Environmental Clearance
5. NOC from Fire Department
6. Signage License.
7. Liquor License L-4 (L-17 according to new excise rule)
8. Playing of Music in Restaurants.
9. Life License.
10. Insurance – Public Liability, Product Liability, Fire Policy, Building & Asset.
11. Shop and Establishment Act.
12. Nominations under PFA Act 1954 Section 17 (2) and rule 12 B of the rules 1955.