In This Article, How to Create Pan Card for Partnership Firm, we will discuss how you can Acquire a pan card for partnership firm, Online and Offline Process of pan card application for partnership firm and documents required for pan card for partnership firm.
As you know Partnership firm Can be formed by two or more person in India by a written and oral agreement under the Indian Partnership Act. In Partnership Firm all the Partners agree to share profit and loss Equally. Now when It comes to income tax, The Partnership Like any other Business entity is required to file for income tax In India. For this Purpose, the Partnership firms are required to have Partnership Deed And Firm pan card.
Requirements Before applying for pan card for partnership firm
- The Partnership Firm Should Have Partnership Deed and It should be notarized.
- The Partnership Deed Should clearly mention Date Of formation of Partnership Firm, the name of the Partner who is authorized to sign on behalf of the firm and address of the Partnership firm Should be there in the Partnership Deed.
- The partnership deed should be signed by all partners and Witnesses and a rubber stamp for partnership firm should be made, as you require it to sign a pan card application form for a partnership firm.
Tip : Are you looking for the Complete Partnership Registration with the Pan Card.
Book Your Consultancy Below Now
How to Apply pan card for Partnership Firm
Apply Pan Card Online for Partnership Firm
- Visit This link – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. As soon as You open this link a pan card application form for partnership firm will appear in front of you.
- In This form, You have to select “New PAN for Indian Citizen”, Which is also known as Form 49A, select Applicant category as “Firm “ and Read the instructions carefully before you fill out the application so that you know how to fill pan card form for a partnership firm.
- Fill up the forms will all the details such as Enter the firm’s name, the name you mention here in the form will be the name printed on the PAN Card, Enter your date of incorporation and Enter your office address as mentioned in the partnership deed.
- For “Status of Applicant”, you can choose “Partnership firm” and you can choose “Income from business or profession”.
- You at that point need to choose your Business code, Mention what archives you are submitting for confirmation of identity, evidence of address, and date of birth and In the “Declaration” segment, the approved accomplice must compose their name, place and date and tap on submit.
- After that you need to make payment, you can choose cheque, demand draft, credit card, debit card and net banking as a payment option.
- After completing payment an Acknowledgement number will be generated that you can use to track the status of partnership firm pan card.
Apply Pan Card Offline for Partnership Firm
- To apply for Pan Card for partnership firm, you need to visit Nearest Tin-Fc. Where you need to acquire pan card application form for a partnership firm.
- Which You must fill with Black Bluepoint Pen. The Application form for pan card of partnership firm should be signed by all partners using a rubber stamp for a partnership firm.
- After completing the pan card application form for partnership firm, submit the form and pay required fees for pan card for firm .
Documents required for Pan Card for partnership firm
- Copy of Partnership Deed.
- Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms or ROC in case of Limited Liability Liability Partnerships.
- School leaving certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- The degree of a recognised educational institution
- Credit card and Bank account statement
- Water bill, Electricity bill and Telephone bill
- Ration card
- Voter identity card
- Driving licence
- Rent Agreement
- Any Other Document that is issued by a governmental organization
I Hope you like this article about How to Create Pan Card for Partnership Firm. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to get a pan card for partnership firm