Today in this Article we will discuss about Business Pan Card Apply Online NSDL with Documents and Fees etc. if you are running a Business in India then you need Separate Pan Card on your business name so you can open a Current Bank Account & legally run and pay the taxes. In this Guide you learn about How to apply online for the business PAN card, with the help of our step by step guide.
Eligibility for Business PAN Card
In India for the apply business pan card your legal entity should be eligible for the same. So Only below Legal Entity can apply for Separate Business Pan Card
- Proprietorship Firm [If you have a proprietorship firm then you don’t require any kind of separate PAN card for your firm you can easily use your personal PAN card as your business PAN card]
- Partnership Firm Business Pan Card
- Private Limited Company Business Pan Card
- Limited Liability Partnership Business Pan Card
- One Person Company Business Pan Card
PAN Cards which are issued by the Indian government & NSDL
Before deep dive into the process of applying for the business PAN card, it is essential to know about several types of PAN cards which are issued by the Indian government, to differentiate several types of PAN cards you have to check the 4th letter of any PAN card:-
- C(stands for) – Company (Pvt Ltd)
- P – Personal Individual
- F – Firm (Partnership Firm)
- T – Trust
- A – Association of Person
- L – Local Authority
- G – Government
Process to Apply For a Business PAN Card with NSDL or UTI Center
You have two options to apply for a business PAN card for your partnership firm.
- Through NSDL (Online or Offline Centre)
- Through UTI (Online or Offline Centre)
You can apply for your business PAN card using both Online or Offline methods. In this article I am trying to explain the online process to apply for a business PAN card through NSDL.
Process to Apply for a Business PAN Card through NSDL
Follow these steps to apply for a business PAN card online through NSDL(National Securities Depository Limited).
- Open the official website of NSDL(National Securities Depository Limited) in your browser.
- Go to the “Online PAN Application” option.
- Click on “Application Type” and select ‘New PAN’ option.
- Now select the ‘Firm’ option in the “Category” section.
- Now fill your firm name into the “Last Name” option and fill the registration date of your deed in the section of date of birth.
- Now fill your “Email ID” and your “contact number”.
- After filling this information your token number is generated.
- Now click on the “Continue” option.
Now your business PAN card application is successfully submitted to complete your KYC you have to courier your documents to NSDL head office Pune.
- Now click on the “forward application document physically” option.
- Now click on ‘yes’ if you want a physical PAN card for your firm.
- Now fill the name of your business in the “Full Name of Applicant” option.
- Fill the “source of income” option according to your business category.
- Now fill the business name and full address of your business in the given section.
- Now select ‘IndianCitizen’ and name of your state in the “AO” Code section.
- Now select the ‘partnership deed’ option in the Proof of identity, Proof of address & Proof of DOB.
- Now fill your name and your business partner name in the “I/We” section and also fill your city name.
- Now click on the “proceed” option and pay the fee of your pan card via net banking and UPI,etc.
Now your application for your business PAN card is successfully registered, you receive all your information related to your PAN card at your email address and you also receive an application form, download this form and fill it carefully and send it to the NSDL office Pune.
So Once your PAN Card Registration is done. you will get Physical Pan Card Copy via Indian Speed Post & Digital Pan Card on your registered email id.
Business Pan Card Apply Online Fees
Generally for Business Pan Card NSDL Charge 107/-INR but if you apply with Digital Signature Online then its increase your Cost.
Business Pan Card Documents
Documents are totally depend on the type of the Legal Entity. Mainly you need a Business Proof where Business Name and Date of Incorporation has been mentioned. for the partnership firm deed can be works & where in case of Pvt Ltd Company or LLP or OPC Certificate of Incorporation Works.
So Hope Now your all Questions related to Business Pan Card has been Resolved. Still if you have any query then you can Contact to MyOnlineCA Team for PAN Card.