In This Article at Myonlineca, We will discuss how to apply pan card for proprietorship firm. I will tell you in full details on How you can apply for pan card for sole proprietorship firm and what is The Procedure for Getting a pan card for proprietorship firm.
can proprietorship firm have a pan?
The answer To can proprietorship firm have pan is pan card for sole proprietorship firm is not required or is not mandatory as In case of Other Business entity In India. you can use Pan card in Your name as a pan card for proprietorship firm. And Can Also Use your personal Pan Card as a legal document to Open current Account, Acquiring license and Permit and For other Legal Formalities.
How to apply pan card for proprietorship firm?
As I have told you above that a Sole Proprietorship business does not require proprietorship firm pan card in its name. But You can use Your own Personal Pan card which will serve as a pan card for proprietary firm or a pan card for proprietorship company.
How to Apply for pan card for proprietorship firm in Proprietor name?
- To apply for pan card for a sole proprietorship in the Name Of Proprietor, You have to visit this Link – https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html. And Fill the simple application Form 49A to apply for firm pan card in Proprietor name.
- You Need to Fill all The details In The Application form And you can check out This Link – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/Instructions49A.html#instruct_form49A for instruction to fill application for pan card for sole proprietorship firm.
- After you submit the application form for pan card for proprietary firm, You have to make payment using convenient payment method. Fees for pan card for proprietorship firm will be rs 93 for Indian Resident and rs 864 for the Foreign resident. After making a payment for the Application for the proprietorship firm pan card, an acknowledgment number will be generated which you need to save.
Documents needed to acquire the pan card for sole proprietorship firm
- Copy of School leaving certificate, Matriculation certificate and Degree of a recognized educational institution
- Copy of Depository account, Credit card, and Bank account statement
- Copy of Electricity bill, Telephone bill, and water bill
- Duplicate Copy of Voter Id, Driving license and Passport
- Copy of Ration card and Property tax assessment order
- Copy of Rent receipt and employer Certificate
I Hope you like this Article about How to apply pan card for proprietorship firm. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to Know More about pan card for sole proprietorship firm.