Sandeep Maheshwari is one of the fastest growing entrepreneurs of India. He is the founder and CEO of Imagesbazaar.com, (A Venture of “Mash Audio Visuals Private Limited Company) the largest collection of Indian images. Imagesbazaar has over 1 Million images of Indian models with a network of over 11,500 photographers all over India. Without diving too much into his professional success, what makes him a lot different from other is that he is also a motivational speaker and is known for his ‘Free Motivational Life Changing Seminars’ to motivate and inspire the minds of the young.
Sandeep Maheshwari is among the list of top entrepreneurs coming from India. His age is 32 years as in 2015. He is a college dropped out student. He used to study at Kirori Mal College that is associated to Delhi University. He was doing graduate degree or the Bachelor of Commerce course from Kirori Mal College. However sadly he could not finish his graduation because of a few personal reasons. Individuals often keen to discover about Sandeep Maheshwari personal life as well as the motto of his success and triumph.
He began his photography profession in 2000. He labored as a freelancer for numerous businesses. He additionally signed up with lots of marketing agencies in the year 2001. Unfortunately he was unsuccessful to get fortune in most of these businesses. In the below given section we will provide you more on Sandeep Maheshwari story and his success. He together with his 3 close friends established a brand-new company in the year 2002 but this one was also shut in only 6 months.
The starting point
His family was into the Aluminum business, which collapsed and the onus was onto him to fill in this crucial time of need. And as expected by any young guy, he started doing everything he could. Right from joining a multi-level marketing company to manufacturing & marketing household products. He left no stone unturned.
It was during this phase, he discovered interest and need beyond any formal education. Hence, instead of being a brilliant student, he opted to drop out of Kirorimal College, Delhi in the third year of B.Com. Rather, he embarked on the journey of studying yet another interesting subject. A subject called life.
Attracted by the scintillating modeling world, he started his career as a model at the age of 19. Witnessing the harassment and exploitation experienced by models, something in him moved. And it was this turning moment when he decided to help countless struggling models. With a mission within, he started small. A 2-week course in photography and there he was, a dime-a-dozen photographer with a camera in his hand. Nothing much changed. Moving ahead with a burning desire to change the modeling world, he set up his own company by the name of Mash Audio Visuals Pvt. Ltd. and started making portfolios.
Next, in the year 2002, he along with his three friends, started a company, which was closed within six months. But Sandeep’s mind was still open. With the concept of “Sharing” in his heart, he summed up his entire experience in a reversed book on marketing. He was just 21.
It was the year 2003. He created a world record by knocking down a juggernaut task of taking more than 10,000 shots of 122 models in just 10 hours and 45 minutes. But as expected, he didn’t stop. His focus was not diluted by the glamour and temporary adulation he got. Rather, this fueled his innate desire to revamp the modeling world further. At the age of 26, he launched ImagesBazaar. The year was 2006. Not being a massive setup, he took the job of multi-tasking. Being the counselor, tele-caller and a photographer all by himself, he paved his way forward. And today, ImagesBazaar is the world’s largest collection of Indian images with over a million images and more than 7000 clients across 45 countries.
Sandeep has single handedly brought this paradigm shift in the modeling world. Countless models have been successfully launched with words like exploitation and harassment sidelined to a large extent.
It was this life-changing endeavor that made him one of the most renowned entrepreneurs of India at a young age of 29. His ethics resonating some of the philosophies like ‘To Never Fear of Failures’ and “Be Truthful to self and others”.
Apart from being a successful entrepreneur, he is a guide, a mentor, a role model and a youth icon for millions of people all over the world. People love and adore him for his great mission of making everybody believe in them and helping people to make their life ‘Aasaan’ (Easy).
His unshakable faith in the divine power grants him strength to thrive. Being at the helm of success, it is quite astonishing to know that money does not lure him. And that’s why, profits don’t drive his organisation. It’s an emotional bonding with each and every person working in the company that matters for him.
Capable of building an entire new industry or an organization, he is satisfied to adhere to his self-made benchmark that states, “If you have more than you need, simply share it with those who need it the most.”
With a completely distinct aura than any other person of his age and stature, he rose above the rat race and broke through the age-old myth of ‘Life is tough’ with his simple mantra ‘Aasaan Hai’.
And out of this root solution branched out numerous ground breaking realities such as, ‘Money grows on trees’, ‘Success is not just about working hard’ and the most interesting being “To say is easy, but to do is easier”.
Cherishing all the bad experiences to be the great turning points of his life, his experience comes from bad experiences. Sandeep believes that whether you start from a rupee or a million, the important thing is to start and that too with your own money.
His vision is to ignite and inspire the entrepreneurial spirit of tomorrow’s leaders and to help them succeed.
- 2000 – Started as a freelance photographer without any studio (used to take studio on rent).
- 2001 – Sold his camera and joined Japan Life, a multi level marketing company.
- 2002 – Started a company in partnership with three more people but the company closed within a period of six months.
- 2003 – Wrote a book on marketing and started a consultancy firm. Failed again and got back to what he was really passionate about – photography. Created a World Record in fashion photography (Published in the “Limca Book of Records 2004”).
- 2004 – Created a small studio set-up at home and started expanding the portfolio making business by hiring few assistant photographers.
- 2005 – Conceived the idea to start a stock photography website and started working on ImagesBazaar.
- 2006 – Launched www.imagesbazaar.com with just 8,000 images shot by a few photographers.
Milestones and Awards
- Creative Entrepreneur of the Year 2013 by Entrepreneur India Summit
- One of India’s Most Promising Entrepreneurs by “Business World” magazine
- Star Youth Achiever Award instituted by the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Young Creative Entrepreneur Award by the British Council, a division of the British High Commission
- Pioneer of Tomorrow Award by the “ET Now” television channel
- Apart from this, he has also been featured in almost all the leading magazines, newspapers and television channels such as The Economic Times, Indi a Today, CNBC-TV18, IBN7, ET Now, NewsX and more.
Sandeep MaheshWari’s Motivational Seminars and His Favorite Recommended books
The Best thing about Sandeep is his Life Changing Seminars. He actually offers the advice that no other person can. Also major point of these seminars are that they are completely free of cost and his only perspective is to motivate and bring a change to the society.
So We Compile his All Seminars with description so you can watch sequence wise properly through sandeep youtube page.
Sandeep’s written Books
1. Aasan Hai Title Song – its composed and Written by Sandeep.
2. How to Handle Fear of Taking Risk- In this video Sandeep Explain in his first life changing seminar “how we can handle fear of taking risk with starting from small things”.
3. First Life Changing Seminar by Sandeep in Hindi.
4. Last Life Changing Seminar by Sandeep – In Short its full version of first life changing seminar.
5. Sandeep at IIT Kanpur where he explain his entrepreneurship 3 Turning Points of his life.
6. Q&A Session in Rain by Sandeep where people ask major problems of life and sandeep beautifully explain how you can face that things and Live Like a Child.
7. Life Changing Trip to Kasauli with some people which is invited by sandeep. this video Sandeep Maheswari’s first ever personal interaction with a group of people from all walks of life. Set amidst the scenic beauty of Kasauli, it touches varied subjects from dreams and passion to faith and success. Decoding all the complexities of life, Sandeep Maheshwari talks about the simplest possible.
8. From illusion to Reality. this video Outlaying the exact path of transforming your illusions into reality, this video is the sure shot way of taking control of your life, your dreams, your targets and most importantly, your destiny!
main topic of this video is “How to Focus in Life”.
9. Unstoppable by Sandeep Maheshwari. This Video Ending all inhibitions that stop you, this session by Sandeep Maheshwari is a mirror that puts forth your true potential, making you UNSTOPPABLE in true sense of the word. so ultimately in this video you learn about the real success in life.
10. Sandeep Q & N Session in Mumbai. in this video heartfelt questions poured out. From personal queries to logical problems, everything was brought up. And just like every time, the answers were completely based on personal experiences, practicality and simplicity. All it meant.
11. Sandeep Q&N Session in Ahamdabad. in this video Questions deep rooted into our belief systems that hold us back from achieving anything we yearn for. From searching the purpose of life, boosting self-esteem to attaining happiness beyond success.
12. Sandeep Kolkata Q & N Session. in this video Peeling away the layers of fear, inhibitions and negativity, this highly energetic Kolkata Session by Sandeep Maheshwari propels life towards a new direction. Differentiating the heart from the mind, it throws light onto the most innate doubts of life.
13. Law of Attraction V/S Law of Love.This session by Sandeep Maheshwari puts all debate and confusion at rest. Catapulting life beyond the 3 steps of Ask, Believe and Receive, this session brings forth the truth behind all superstitions. Curing attraction with love, it elevates your perspective from that of a blind gambler to that of a lover.
14. The Power of Belief – its an inspiring story by Sandeep Maheshwari that will help you discover your true potential! A young guy got drifted by his feelings and misconstrued a nightmare for a dream. He failed but only to realise his true calling. It’s a story of how knowledge erases innate fears and experience strengthens confidence. A story of getting what one deserves over what one desires.
15. The Biggest Secret of Universe-Over the time and years human beings have been discovering, revealing and exploring many new things to take humanity at the highest level of growth in the outer as well as the inner world. Many things which were considered as impossible have been made possible by the sheer power of knowledge, belief and action.
This video talks about the Biggest Secret of the Universe as understood by Sandeep Maheshwari, which can take you to the highest level of existence in this world.
16. A Short Session on fun way to Achieve your goals .This short video talks about the best possible way to inspire yourself to keep doing what you have started. It’s as simple as this – If you don’t quit, you win!
17. Best Mediation Session by Sandeep- “Meditation should not be a torture. It must be fun! Start small. Five to ten minutes a day is a great start!”
18. Living in the Present Moment by Sandeep. Enlightenment is not a point in life, neither is it an end – it is a dynamic process of change and evolution. It’s as simple as making a conscious choice to be in the present moment and experience ALL THAT IS.”
Now India Tour by Sandeep Started. in that sandeep cover most of the cities and conduct free seminars.
19. Guaranteed success by sandeep in Mumbai.Rising from Mediocrity to Excellence: A Guaranteed Path to Success!
20. Realistic Positive Thinking by Sandeep in Chandigadh. “Positive Thinking is not about expecting the best to happen. It’s about accepting that whatever happens, happens for the best.”
21. Laugh at yourself by Sandeep in Ahamdabad. If you want to live your life to the fullest, then never be afraid to laugh at yourself. If you take everything too seriously, especially yourself, you’ll wind up fearing every new step you take. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself and your circumstances!
22. Overcoming Fear and Anger by Sandeep in Ahamdabad. Fear and anger are just like ghosts. Allowing them to take control over our actions give them the strength to grow. And for this reason, we must take great care not to hang on to our anger (or fear) under any circumstances.
23. Power of Focus for Students by Sandeep in Lucknow. There is no limit to the power of the human mind. The mind is just like a shining sun which can produce fire provided its energies are focused and directed towards a single point.
24. Create your own destiny in Hyderabad. You are the master of your own destiny! Simply understand that while your circumstances may determine the colours that you have to work with, the choices that you make on a day-to-day basis are in fact, the brushstrokes that will define what your masterpiece looks like.
25. Law of Karma by Sandeep in Calcutta. Whether you look at it scientifically or spiritually, we are all One. Everything is related to everything else – nothing is in isolation. And so the “Law of Karma” has also to be understood in this background of Oneness.
26. Power of Desire for Students by Sandeep in Jaipur.
27. MindApp by Sandeep Maheshwari in Bangalore- We all seem to be living in this physical world but practically we are living in a virtual world; the world of our mind, and the mind is filled with countless thoughts. These thoughts can be compared with various Apps (applications) opened in a mobile phone or on a computer. If left unchecked, many of these Apps.
28. Causeless Happiness by Sandeep.When we go beyond the thinking mind and touch the vast silence within, an eternal state of ‘Causeless Happiness’ is experienced. We begin to realise that all thoughts, feelings and external phenomenon are temporary and transitory. The only constant is this loving, joyful, peaceful silence within, that we were born with and exists in each person.
29. Miracles by Sandeep in Delhi .Anything that our mind can’t understand seems like a miracle to us. Many a times, we attribute such things to a supernatural being (God), a miracle worker, a saint or a religious leader. And when we start believing blindly in such beings that we think can perform miracles, we stop relying on our own strengths.
30. How to Live life to fullest by Sandeep in Patna.When our mind is strong, we can withstand even a thousand challenges without being affected by any of them. And such stability of mind cannot be achieved overnight. It is an endless pursuit. And while doing so, the most important thing to understand and remember is that…
“No matter how BIG your problem is, YOU ARE BIGGER than your problems.”
31. The Power of Choice by Sandeep in Indore . Each man/woman has the power to choose how he/she will react to any given situation. Your quality of life depends upon your perspective to see the world and you can always make a choice to see differently… like an opportunity in a bitter experience… or a possibility in a problem!
Initiative by Sandeep Maheshwari
Revolution India Mission- Where Sandeep Invites Entrepreneurs from all over India and Select 5 Ideas to Invest 20 lac each (his personal savings) in their startup and in the return all that startups 50% profit giving to child’s welfare charitable institution in India as Donation.
Sandeep Recommend Books
- Srimad Bhagvad Gita (the “as it is” pocket book version)
(A must-read for Success in the Spiritual as well as Materialistic world!)
- Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu
(It’s simple, yet very deep. Gives a clear perspective on the way to the ultimate truth.)
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
(One of the best books that I have ever read!!!)
- Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
(Nice to get motivated and excited to do something.)
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
(Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right!)
- Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
(Undoubtedly, the best book ever written on becoming successful in the materialistic world!)
- Marketing Management by Philip Kotler
(For those who want to make it big in business.)
- See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar
(Full of real-life examples, inspirational stories and motivational quotes)
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
(Although I have read just a few pages of this book but I can say it with full confidence that this book has the power to change your life.)
- The Holy Bible
(A must-read for all.)
- Rumi by Farrukh Dhondy
- You can Heal Your Life by Louise L. Hay
(The name says it all.)
- Power Pranayama by Dr. Renu Mahtani
(Nothing compares to Pranayama when it comes to good health!)
- The Supreme Yoga by Yoga Vasistha
(Only for those who are at a very advanced state of consciousness.)
- Avadhoot Gita in Hindi by Nandlal Dashora
(Only for those who are at a very advanced state of consciousness.)
- Ashtavakra Gita in Hindi by Nandlal Dashora
(Only for those who are at a very advanced state of consciousness.)
- Core of the Yoga Sutra by BKS Iyengar
(To get an in-depth knowledge and understanding of “Ashtanga Yoga”)
- Freedom from the Known by Jiddu Krishnamurti
(Open your mind to infinite possibilities.)
- Chicken Soup for the Unsinkable Soul
(Short stories to make you smile and cry.)
- Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
(Get inspired for soaring to new heights.)
- Gandhi on Personal Leadership by Anand Kumarasamy
(To bring out the leader in you!)
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
(The name says it all!)
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
(In a nutshell, our life depends upon our way of thinking.)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
(It’s worth reading at least once.)
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
(One of my all-time favourites. I am sure you will love it too!)
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
(Once you start reading it, you won’t stop until you finish it!)
Sandeep Recommend Other Videos On Youtube
- Biography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Narrated By Gulzar Saab
- Ramana Maharshi’s English Audio Book on Self-Enquiry (WHO AM I)
- A Gift of Love (Heart Touching Rumi’s Poetry)
- Dr Quantum – Double Slit Experiment
- Look at Yourself by Nick Vujicic
- Steve Jobs’ 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- Inspirational – How Great I Am
- Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams
- What is Thinking? By J. Krishnamurti (in English)
Update : Now Sandeep Maheshwari sessions are very deep with the spirituality so he create a separate youtube channel for the particular spiritual sessions. Below are the tab of his new channel.
Source : Inspiretherestdotcom,Quora,Sandeep Maheshwari Youtube,Facebook Page, Sandeep Maheshwari Website.
Must Share with Your Friends.
Note : This Content is published by the Devyash Patel ( Founder at- MyOnlineCA Technologies Private Limited) one of India’s leading Online legal service provider company which deals in company registration & gst registration across India. we are not holding any copyright of the respective owners or not associated in any manner with the ImagesBazaar.