In Today’s Article at Myonlineca, we tell you All about Shop Act License in UP, we will give you full details about Shop Act License in UP. In the previous article we told to you about Shop Act License in Kolkata
Generally, if you start a shop, you have to register your shop in the labor department of the State Government under the Shop & Establishment Act. These registrations are now online. For this, you have to go to a website related to your state and fill out a general form of Shop Registration and give the following information and Documents.In our previous articles, we have told you about shop and establishment act, in this article we will focus on Shop Act License in UP state.
You will have to go to Uttar Pradesh’s Labor Department registration website for registration of your shop in Uttar Pradesh and then by clicking on “Register Now” and clicking on “New Registration” Will make After this your email verification will be done and you will be able to submit it online after completing the Shop Act registration form.
If your store is in another state, you have to apply to go to the Labor Department website of that state.
Registration Process for Shop Act License in UP
- First of all type “www.uplabour.gov.in” on the address bar and press the enter button.
- Now the website of the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department has opened in front of you.
- Now click on the “Online Registration and Renewal” link.
- Now the “Labor Act Management System” website has opened in front of you.
- Read the instructions given on the website. To access the portal, subscribe the portal.
- Now if you are a new user then click on the “Register Now” button then click on New Registration.
- Fill out your details in the form provided and create User-Id and Password.
- Sign up for a user by entering your User-Id and password.
- Now under the regulations of this portal, you can use for registration, renewal, annual returns, inspection report, etc.
- Firstly select the Uttar Pradesh Shops and Commercial Establishment Act, 1962 in the “Select Act” and click on Registration.
- Now read the instructions given and tick on “I have read all instructions carefully” and click on the I AGREE button.
- Now fill the given form and calculate ‘Calculate Fee’ and save the form.
- You can see your saved form by going to the View application.
- Now you can select and edit your protected form, apply attachments, pay, etc.
- By visiting the Attachments button you can upload the necessary attachment such as the photo of the entity, identity certificate, PAN card.
- Select the attachment by going to CHOOSE FILE and select it (Note: the attachment should be in GIF, PNG or JPEG format) Now you can go to the Payment button and enter the application number.
- There are 2 types of payment mode 1. Invoices 2. Online You can download the invoice form by clicking on the invoice. Or select online mode and can proceed to pay. Selecting online now you are on the website of the Treasury, where you select Pay without Registration and select the department SRV-Labor and Employment Department, UP and then enter the name of the concerned Regional Office in the column of the section followed by the Select Treasury column Select Treasury of the respective district, then enter the name of the firm in the depositor name, then carefully select the head of the related act and mention the fee.
- After payment, submit the challan number, date, bank name in the application form and submit the final.
- Now your application has been forwarded to the respective labor enforcement officer. The Labor Enforcement Officer can inspect/reject the application after inspection.
- Re-submit the application while removing the deficiencies in the case of Reject.
- After signing the Signed Certificate for registration, go to the view application after being approved and select the application and then click on the downloaded certificate from the options below.
- Now you can go to the safe application and look at the inspection report, Reaction report etc.
List of Documents required for Shop Act License in UP
- Photograph of Establishment and owners
- Identity Proof all partners, employees, and workers
- DIN / PAN Card
- Treasury Challan
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Rent Agreement, if Rented
- Electricity Bill
I hope you like this article All about Shop Act License in UP, If you are still confused you can visit our website to know more about and acquire Shop Act License in UP for your shop.