In This Article How to Sell on Snapdeal or snapdeal seller registration, We will discuss how to sell product on snapdeal and How You can Generate business with snapdeal.
As You already know Snapdeal Is Among the Most Popular online shopping websites in India. Snapdeal Has a Good reputation in e-commerce Market. It attracts a decent amount of traffic on its website and it is also has a favorable image in eyes of the customer in terms of products offer and product quality.
Snapdeal can prove to be an ideal Moneymaker for a person who is wishing to start Business with Snapdeal . All you have to is complete a free snapdeal seller registration formality, upload documents, get Gst Registration, upload product pictures and You are ready to sell on Snapdeal.
Why should you conduct Business with Snapdeal ?
- Snapdeal has a huge clientele of 20 million users, 5million products and it covers the huge number of town and cities in India that will create a big market for your products.
- Snapdeal Has Transparent Policies and Procedure of snapdeal seller registration that makes easy to sell on snapdeal.
- Snapdeal has a huge base of customer that are frequent visitors and make more than one product purchases in a month.
- Snapdeal has a good brand value and company reputation in the Indian market.
- Transaction made on snapdeal mobile app is also high, customers make roughly 1 million purchases from snapdeal mobile app every month.
- Snapdeal Has Turnover of more than 600 crores.
What Are the Requirement to sell on Snapdeal?
There is no hard and fast rule to become a Seller on Snapdeal. Anybody can sell on snapdeal. A Seller can be an individual who has Business registration as a Sole Proprietor, a Private Limited company that has Certificate of registration from Ministry of corporate affairs or is Registered as a Limited Liability Partnership or one person company and is A registered Partnership firm. For Snapdeal seller registration it is mandatory to be a registered as a business entity in India, otherwise, there is no way to register as a seller on snapdeal.
What Documents are to be submitted For snapdeal seller registration?
- You Need to submit Pan Card Which is Sufficient proof to sell on Snapdeal.
- You Need to submit Proof Regarding GST Registration if you wish to become a seller on Snapdeal.
How To Sell Products on Snapdeal
- To Start selling on Snapdeal, You just simply have to visit this link – https://sellers.snapdeal.com/ and over there you have to enter your GST Registration number and Click on register now to proceed further in snapdeal seller registration.
- After that snapdeal sell registration form will appear on your screen, complete this form and fill all the required details Such as Company name, email address, phone number, Pan And Gst Number etc.you will also be required to submit a canceled bank cheque. All The documents submitted by you will be verified by snapdeal executive and if they are satisfied your registration will be done.
- Once the Registration Process is completed and all formalities are completed. You need to create a profile page for your products and Upload catalog pictures and write a product description and commence selling your products on snapdeal.
There are a lot of benefits and advantage of becoming a seller on Snapdeal. Once you complete the process of snapdeal seller registration and you learn how to sell products on Snapdeal, there is no limit in generating business with snapdeal. I hope you like this article Snapdeal Seller Registration -How to Sell on Snapdeal if you are still confused you can check out our website for more information on snapdeal seller registration.