How to Register a Company/Startup Company with INC 29
Today we talk about the “How to Register a Company/Startup Company with INC 29”. Its a complete online procedure with require legal documentation. its a complete online procedure with pricing and costing of the government charges. its a details procedure regarding how to register a company or startup in india with newly INC 29 Form Online.
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs on May 1 vide its notification simplified the process of Company Incorporation in India. This was done to give effect to the Companies (Incorporation) Amendment Rules, 2015. The following types of companies can be registered using Form INC-29 now, Private Limited Company, One Person Company, Limited Company, Producer Company, etc whereas companies formed under Section 8 (Formation of Company with Charitableobjects) and company defined under chapter XXI (Unregistered Companies) of the Companies Act, 2013 do not have such rules applicable for incorporation. The present write up throws light on the process in its entirety.
Steps of the Registration of “How to Register a Company/Startup Company with INC 29”
Step 1: Digital Signature Procurement
- To file Form INC-29, the digital signature of one of the Directors is required. To obtain Digital Signature, the signed Digital Signature form along with a self-attested copy of PAN Card and Address Proof must be submitted. The time to complete is around 2 to 5 The cost incurred is Rs 1500. Any one of the proposed directors must obtain a Class-II Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) from an MCA-authorised agency to use the electronic filing system of the MCA 21.
Step 2: Preparing for INC-29
- The INC-29 is an eight-page form requiring several pieces of information and documents, some of which require a Company Secretary’s signature, to be submitted in one go. The resubmission is allowed only once.
For Director Identification Number Application:
Up to three directors can apply for the Director Identification Number (DIN) through INC-29; the rest, if any, may do so separately. The DIN is the number through which the MCA identifies directors of companies. Obtaining a DIN involves the submission of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of Passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copy of PAN card (passport if foreign national) and Driver’s License/Voter ID/Latest Utilities Bill.
For Name Approval
One needs to give only one option for name approval. By and large, one needs to follow the following rules:
- Ensure that the company’s proposed name has not already been taken on mca.gov.in.
- Ensure that there is no registered trademark in the same name by checking at ipindia.nic.com.
- Ensure that the first half of the name is unique. Avoid geographical references, adjectives, abbreviations and generic terms. Also, the words bank, exchange and stock exchange require approval from RBI and SEBI.
- Ensure that the second half describes the sector one is in. The significance of the name is to be entered in the form too.
For Memorandum and Articles of Association
The Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA) need to be attached to the INC-29. These may or may not be drafted by a Company Secretary, but should contain the signature of one. The MoA will also contain the main purpose of the business. Additionally, one needs to attach an affidavit from all subscribers through Form INC-9 (available on mca.gov.in). The cost of these documents would vary depending on the Company Secretary thus selected.
For Registered Office Verification
All companies must have a registered office address. This does not have to be a commercial space. It can even be the home of a director. But the details need to be provided, along with a copy of the Rental Agreement along with an NoC (No Objection Certificate) from the owner (if rented property) and sale deed (if property is owned).
For Appointment Letters and Declarations
A number of attachments need to be submitted along with the application. These need to be self-attested, but a Company Secretary must give a separate declaration of the company verifying the authenticity of all the declarations. The required attachments are:
- Letters of appointment of directors, CEO, managers
- Declaration by first director in INC-9
- Declaration by appointee director and managing director in Form DIR-2.
Step 3: Filing of the Form
If all the papers are in order, INC 29 can be filed. This is followed by payment of the fee which depends on the authorized capital fee and stamp duty as applicable in each case. It takes just one day to accomplish this.
Step 4: Issue of Incorporation Certificate
The final stage is the Issue of Incorporation Certificate. It takes two days approximately for it. At this stage, no cost is incurred.
Time Line for the Registration
If the correct procedure is followed, it would take around 14 working days to get the registration done.
Advantages of the INC 29 Form
(a) Less time for Registration
(b) There is a separate queue at the ROC back office created for processing INC 29 Form.
(c) The procedure is still optional, old procedure can be followed for one’s convenience, if at all.
(d) Refund can be applied in case there is a form rejection.
(e) There is also an added facility of applying for TAN and PAN.
(f) INC 29 is not an STP (Systematic Transfer Plan) form. It is a onetime investment.
Required Basic Documents
- Hard copy of completed Class-II form.
- Identity Proof:Copy of PAN card or, in case of foreign national, copy of Passport
- Address Proof:Copy of (any one) Passport/Election/Voter ID/Ration Card/Driver’s License/Utilities Bill/AADHAR Card. If the Utilities Bill (Gas/Telephone) is submitted, it should be in the name of the Applicant and no older than two months from the filing of the form (12 months, in case of foreign national)
It is to be kept in mind that the resident Indians should self-attest their documents. NRIs and foreign nationals would need to have their documents notarised if they live in a non-Commonwealth country.
Why Register with INC 29 Form
The INC-29, touted to be a 5-in-1 form for company registration, combines the application for DIN allotment, name reservation/ approval, incorporation and even PAN & TAN, while making the process inexpensive. Less time consumption is yet another advantage. The critical observation of the procedure would reveal that while comparing with old system, it will take around 25 days for incorporating the company
Which is Helpful Tool for Register a Company in India
Online Portal like MyOnlineCA Which is On Demand Legal Service Providers helps to gettting register a company in India with INC 29 Online. you have to send the documents to them via mail and complete process is done by MyOnlineCA Team. They are startup friendly and always works for startups.
So above is complete procedure regarding the “How to Register a Company/Startup Company with INC 29”. its a complete online procedure with require documentation. so why wait now register your company quickly with our guide.