In This Article EPF Claim Status – Check PF Claim Status Online by UAN claim status, Call or SMS, we will tell you about how you can check the status of Pf Claim through UAN Number, Phone call, and SMS.
As you know You need to fill up the EPF withdrawal form known as Form 19 which can be effortlessly downloaded by signing on to the EPF site at https://epfindia.gov.in/ Subsequent to filling in all the required points of interest deliberately, you need to submit PF withdrawal form (shape 19) to your past boss. As a rule, salaried people don’t recall their EPF account numbers. In the event that you end up in a comparable circumstance, you can ask for the HR office in your organization to contact your past business for pf online status. On the other hand, you can contact your ex-manager and Employer yourself and look for the required data on your PF Account.
What is EPF ?
Employees Provident Fund is a type of Scheme that provides monetary benefit for an employee in India after they Retire. Employee Provident fund is managed by employees provident fund organization In India.
How to Claim PF Amount?
- You need to Login to the EPFO status using the UAN and password and Verify KYC details by clicking on the ‘Manage’ tab. After that, visit the ‘Our Services’ tab and click on the option titled ‘Claim’ from the drop-down list.
- You will see an option I Want to Apply For, the subscriber will then be required to choose the type of withdrawal claim they wish to file full withdrawal, partial withdrawal or pension withdrawal.
- The drop-down box with the types of withdrawal will only be displayed if the subscriber is eligible to avail it. The claim is then forwarded to the employer for approval. Once approved, the PF amount will be credited to the subscriber’s account within 10 days.
How to Check PF Claim Status online by UAn?
- You can check Pf Claim Status Online by UAN Number by Visiting this link – https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemClaimStatusUAN/. When you open this Link, a login page will appear in front of you, Then You have to Provide your UAN number and Enter the captcha and click search.
- After that, a New window will appear That will display your Pf Claim Status.
How to Check PF Claim Status By Umang app?
- You can Also Download an app Called Umang on your mobile phone to check EPF withdrawal Status. You can Download App in Both Android and IOS Phones. Download it all You have to visit App store of the mobile device. Search the app and download it.
- After Downloading all you have to do is register yourself with aadhar card and validating Aadhar with OTP and Create a mpin and then you will be able to check PF Claim status.
How to check PF claim Status by a Phone call?
If your Mobile Number is Registered on UAN Portal, Then You can give a Missed call On 011-22901406 to Check PF Claim Status. There will be no call charges.
How to check PF claim Status By SMS?
You can check PF claim Status By Sending an SMS to 7738299899 through the mobile number registered on UAN Portal.
I Hope you like this article about PF Claim Status – Check EPF Claim Status Online by UAN, Call or SMS. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to Know more about PF Claim Status.