When we talk about the the yog guru “Baba Ramdev” then one more brand comes in our mind i.e is Patanjali Ayurved. Patanjali is now a Big Brand between the FMCG Market which is worth more than 10000+ Cr and make it billion dollar company in terms of valuations. so in this guide today we learn all about the Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali franchise or how to apply for patanjali ayurved or products franchise with the cost or investment, procedure,contact no & details and other benefits of patanjali retail store franchise.
even did you know the CEO of Patanjali the “acharya balkrishna” which is one of the India’s 48th Richest Man as per the Forbes List in 2016.
Facts about Patanjali Franchise
- Patanjali Ayurved formed by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna IN 1997.
- Both form a company Patanjali Ayurved Limited.
- This company today gives the tough competition to the brands like Emami which have bards like zandu bam, boroplus, navtranoil.
- In 2016 cross 5000 cr turnover. Only 1000 cr from ghee.
Benefits to Choose Patanjali Products or Retail Store Franchise
- Patanjali Ayurved is perhaps the fastest growing Fast-Moving-Consumer-Goods [FMCG] firm in India with annual revenues reportedly at more than Rs 2,000 crore. Ramdev is reported to have said in one of the interviews that he expects to take the revenue to Rs 10000 crore.
- Credit Lyonnais observes that most of Patanjali products are available at an attractive discount to competition. The company sources products directly from farmers and cuts on middlemen to boost profits. It makes 20% operating profit. This is the difference between total income and expenditure.
- Patanjali Food and Herbal Park was established in 2009 under the food park scheme of the Indian government.
- Patanjali products are sold through three types of medical centers. These include Patanjali Chikitsalaya which are clinics along with doctors, Patanjali Arogya Kendra which are health and wellness centers and Swadeshi Kendra, non-medicine outlets.
- The group has 15,000 exclusive outlets across India. They plan to grow to 1,00,000 outlets in next few years. They also distribute through general retail stores. Patanjali distributorship has been in great demand across the country.
- The brand has also recently launched 12 mega stores, which are opened in metro cities mainly. They have a plan to open 100 more mega stores in the near future. It entails an investment of around Rs 50-70 lakh and about 2,000 sq.ft area is required. The mega stores are big, modern, convenient and cater to the need of the metro consumers. These centres are going to generate franchise opportunities for interested franchisees.
- Patanjali has 5,000 franchisee stores. Retailers told CLSA that their average gross turnover is Rs 25,000 every day. Profit margins for retailers are 10-20% across product categories.
- Patanjali has followed a unique word of mouth publicity model and the entire revenue is without any advertising. Patanjali Dealership is also sought after by entrepreneurs for the sales potential it promises.
- The company is privately held and profitable. The revenue for 2014-15 of Patanjali Ayurved is bigger than Jyothi Laboratories, the maker of Ujala and Emami. These brands have been in business for decades.
- Patanjali, which had a turnover of Rs 5000 crore, is now eyeing at doubling its revenue in the immediate years to come.
Patanjali Franchise Cost
Patanjali products franchise cost or price depends on the type of the franchise which is different as per your investment capacity or location wise. below is some avg cost of the investment for the patanjali franchise rural store or mega store or arogya kendra.
Rural Store (No details on website)Village Level Investment- 50000 INRTehsil – 1 lakhState – 5 lakh
Mega StoreInvestment – 5 Lakh rupees with the min 2000 sq feet space.
Arogya KendraFor the Doctors. Mn 10 to 12 Lac Rupees.
How to Apply for the Patanjali Franchise
There are the 3 ways to apply for the Patanjali products franchise which is mentioned on their official website :
a) Throughout the Website –
Go to patanjaliayurved.org official website and go to section download.
b) Throughout the Email with patanjali franchise form
Prepare your Proposal in the application form as offline mode & send it to this email id with your last 3 year ITR + other necessary details which is asked in the form.Email id for Patanjali franchise firstname.lastname@example.org.
c) Direct patanjali franchise contact no
If Direct Online Procedure or Application form is not work then you can directly contact to patanjali. below patanjali franchise contact number are the mentioned :
Patanjali Food & Herbal Park,Vill.- Padartha, P.O.- Dhanpura,Laksar Road,Haridwar-249404Ph. – 01334-240008Fax – 01334-265370
So hope like our guide on How to apply for Patanjali franchise details & cost with the other factors. if you have any query just mentioned in below comments or try our youtube channel comments section for the same.
Book Free Consultation Right Now