Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore
Today we explain you How to Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore which is situated in Karnataka State. Bangalore is also called Silicon Valley of India. Here are lot of Startups which was born from Flipkart to Many More Billion Dollar Startups. Bangalore is also called IT City of India. So Trademark Registration is very important part for these billion dollar startups. For the Trademark Registration is regulator by Controller General of Patents Designs and Trademarks India. its has a several offices in India. You have 2 Option to Register a Trademark in Bangalore :-
a) Register as Online.
b) Register as Offline through Trademark office.
But now most of the Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore by Trademark agents which are Online.
So Following Steps are taken for registration of Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore :-
- Trademark Search for Bangalore :-
Trademark Search is very important part before applying Trademark registration because during the trademark registration we have to little bit knowledge that already same brand name or similar brand name trademark is registered or Not. so basically Trademark search is very simply and online. you have to just go to Trademark Public Search and Put your Class of the Category and Enter your Trademark name. You got the results that Trademark is already registered or Not in India.
Below is the Screenshot about a Trademark Search
So here is the screenshot of the results where you can show about the Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore.
- Filings of Application :-
Trademarks Registration Application can be file Online and offline both. so if we prepare the application Online then we have to file prescribed manner and filed along with the fee for trademark registration. Application can be file with any Trademark Agent or Lawyer in bangalore or you can choose some startup friendly Online Websites in Bangalore like myonlineca.
Prescribed Fee for the Trademark Registration Bangalore :- Basically in all India Trademark registration fee is nearby 4000/- Rupees as Government Charges per Class in Bangalore.Lawyers or Professional Charges :- For the Trademark Registration fee is taken by lawyer or trademark agents nearby 1500/- to 3000/- Rupees per Class.You can file Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore Application Here :- Government official website of Trademark
- Examination of the Filed Application :- After Filing of the Application Government Department checkout that already any trademark is registered or not on the same brand name and examination reports are issued by the officers.
- Publication of the Trademark :- After Examination reports if there is no such issue then Government of India issue brand name in the Trademark Journals.
- Trademark Registration in Bangalore :- Once there are no objections or oppositions for the trademark registration application, the trademark manuscript and trademark registration certificate will be prepared and sent to the trademark application. Once the trademark registration certificate is issued, the trademark is considered to be a registered trademark of the owner, granting the trademark owner exclusive use of the mark. The ® symbol can now be placed next to the logo or trademark.
So all above are steps taken for the Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore. For the other reference you can checkout Indian Trademark Law on Wikipedia.
We mentioned Some FAQ for the Bangalore Startups where main question on this article “Online TradeMark Registration in Bangalore” why trademark is important on Initial Stage ?
Basically as a internet startup following reason are for register Trademark in India.
- Domain Claim :- When we register our brand name as trademark then as a internet startup we just register Most tld domains like .com, .in or popular domains but not register other TLD Domains extension so if you have trademark then you can easily protect your Domain and brand name through IDRP Policy of ICANN.
- Protect the Brand :- Once we register the Trademark then no one can use in India our brand name without our permission and we build the trust among our clients.
- Company Name Reservation :- Some of the Startups choose Proprietorship Firm as Business formation in the starting so due to this reason when they convert their Firm into LLP or private limited company that time they have to change their business name when its not available with Ministry of Corporate affairs.
So these are following some reason for the Internet Startups such as ecommerce business in Bangalore. Hope this is helpful for you. We Recommend a website myonlineca for Trademark Registration in Bangalore.
Must Share with Your Friends and Log on myonlineca for the Online Trademark filings with Marketplace Option.