In This Article Food Security Card – Eligibility & Application Procedure, we will discuss what is Food Security card, what is The eligibility for National Food Security cards and What is the Application procedure for national food security cards and what are the Documents required for National Food Security card.
What Is Food Security card?
The National Food Security Card or FOOD Security Card is a legal document in the state of Telangana that enable a card holder to acquire rice, sugar, LPG etc commodities at the very subsidized rate. Food security card also serves as Id Proof of the holder and His/her Family.
Benefits of Food Security Card
- National Food Security Cards Helps to ensure that the citizen has access to basic food And Essential that will help in maintaining a good life span.
- Food Security card and Aadhar card can be linked with each other and thus it can serve as a valid Id proof of the holder.
- It is Helpful means of coping up with the repeated price hike.
What is the Eligibility for Food Security Card In Telangana?
- The Applicant should have a ration card.
- The Applicant should be from the economically weaker section of the society.
- Persons who got recently married in the State Of Telangana.
- Persons whose ration card have expired or past expiry or are temporary ration card holder.
Documents required for Food Security Card
- Pan Card
- Birth certificate
- Driving lIcense
- Voter Id Card
- Mark sheets of 10Th and 12Th grade
- Telephone bill and Electricity bill
- Lic Bond
- Passport size photograph of The Applicant
- Previously owned Ration card copy
Categories Of Ration Cards
- White Cards (D Cards): Families who have an income below Rs. 11,000/- are issued this Card.
- Pink Cards (ABC Cards): The Households who have an income above Rs. 11,000/- are provided with Pink Cards
How to Apply for National Food Security Card?
The application for The National Food Security Card Can be Made online by following the Below listed Steps:
- To Apply for Food Security Card, You need to visit MeeSeva portal of the Government of Telangana link
- Click on Civil Supplies and click on Issue Of New Ration card (pink) application form and Form will appear that you need to download.
- After Downloading the Form Fill in all details like such as APL, BPL and AAP etc and the name of Head Of the family, income level, Gender of the applicant, occupation details and Residence details etc.
- After Filling the form and Furnishing all the required details, you need to visit Nearest Meesava center and submit Form along with all the required documents and Fees.
How to Check Status of Your Ration card in Telangana ?
To check national food security card status, you have to Follow These steps :
- You need to visit this link – . Click on Fsc Search in the right-Hand corner. After clicking on it you will be redirected to another page where under ration card you can have to click on Fsc Application Search.
- After you click on it, a Form will appear where you have to select district, you have to select search option such as Meeseva no and application no. If you know meeseva number enter it in space below or if you know Application number enter it in space below.
- You can also Search for National Food security card status by using Application search fsc option also, where you have to select the district and enter either Fsc ref no or ration card number or old ration card number and when you click on search status of your National Food Security card Will be displayed on Screen.
Conclusion on Food Security Card
I Hope you like this article about Food Security Card – Eligibility & Application Procedure. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to know more about Food Security Card.