Most of the startup and ecommerce business need VAT Registration to selling Good in India so we explain step by step procedure and require documents to getting VAT Registration in Rajasthan.
In India if the turnover of your (that is you are a entrepreneur) business is more than Rupees 5 Lakh in a year (Rupees 10 Lakh is some states), then you need to have a VAT Registration.
Also if your business is involved in purchasing goods that have been levied with VAT, then it is advisable that you go for a registration or else you will have no way to claim the VAT that goes from your pocket.
If you are dealing inter- state then it becomes mandatory for you to have CST Registration if in case you do not want any hassles in the logistics.
What documents do you require for a Rajasthan VAT Registration?
- Proof of Identity
Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card Copy of Ration Card Copy of Driving Licence/ Passport.
- Proof of Address
- Copy of Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/Water bill Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID Card Copy of Ration Card Copy of Driving Licence/ Passport Copy of Property registration document Copy of Rent agreement along with Electricity bill/ Property regn Documents.
- Copy of PAN Card
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Cancelled Cheque
- Two Guarantor having TIN no (A Registered dealer can give guarantee to maximum for four Dealers)
- If a dealer does not have known registered dealer (Guarantor) then he can give Rs 10000/- security in case of VAT Registration and Rs. 20000/- in case of VAT & CST Registration
- Copy of Partnership Deed and Registration copy of DIC Certificate
- Memorandum & Article of Association of Company
- Copy of Trust Deed.
- Copy of resolution passed by Board of Directors, in case of a company and of governing body, in case of other entities, for authorisation of a person to file the application for registration certified by the applicant.