- PAN Card of the Proprietor.
- Address Proof of the Proprietor.
- If Property are on rented then need electricity bills or rent agreement copy and NOC from the landlord.
- If Property ownership by proprietor then need electricity bills and NOC from owner.
How to Apply for the Service Tax Registration in –
- Go to Service Tax Registration Portal and Sign Up.
- Fillup ST-1 Form with the proper details.
- Prepare your documents & sign it the same.
- Submit the Original Docs to Department.
- Get ST-2 Form with Service Tax Registration Number.
Charges and Fees for the Service Tax Registration –
Service Tax Registration Government Fees is NIL but sometime you have to born a indirectly cost(like contractor fee or bribe etc. if you done it yourself or else if you hire the professional then there is rare chances of the other charges.
Fees or Costing of the Service Tax Registration very state to state and professional to professional.
if we talk about the CA Firms and Lawyers Firms then they charged nearby 3000/- Rupees to 5000/-Rupees including the professional fee.
Tip : if you need a lowest quote for the service tax registration in india then just done it via India’s No. 1 Portal “myonlineca“. for getting proposal on your Email just fill up below request form.
- Service Tax Form 1- Mainly Used for Service Tax Registration.
- Service Tax Form 2- Issued by Officer as Registration of Certificate.
- Service Tax Form 3- Used for Filings Service Tax Return.
Must Read : Service Tax Forms for Proprietorship Firm
Where Service Tax Certificate can be Used :-
Service Tax Certificate can be used as opening a current bank account for the Proprietorship Firm. mainly in the case of service providers in India banks ask a legal proof for opening a current account on the name of business so proprietor have to show service tax registration certificate even if they are not crossed the limit of 9 Lac Rupees in a year. so this is the best way to register Proprietorship Firm as a Service Provider in India.
Related Articles on Service Tax Registration –