How to Sell on Shopclues as a Seller
So Today we guide you how you can sell on Shopclues as a Seller. So Basically Shopclues is work on 4 Simple Steps i.e are followings :-
Now Lets Talk about the Legal Require Documents to Selling on Shopclues :-
Basically for the selling Online as on Marketplaces you need require a business registration because without business registration you can not register on these marketplace such as Flipkart/Snapdeal/Amazon or Shopclues. so some portals are consider individuals but we recommend to every portal that Must take Business Registration.
So as a Business Registration you can incorporate a Simple Sole Proprietorship Firm that is best way to doing the business in India.
Must Read : How to Register Sole Proprietorship Firm for Shopclues Seller Registration
So Mainly VAT Registration is Required for Selling on any ecommerce marketplace.
Special Offer Only to Sell on ShopClues
Get done your GST Registration with ''MyOnlineCA" at Cheapest Cost.
Just Fill-Up below form and Get Started your GST
We Prepare Some FAQ based Questions from Shopclues Website which helps you to understanding about the selling on Shopclues.
1. Who can sell at ShopClues.com?
ShopClues is a Business 2 Consumer shopping platform. You have to be a business entity to be able to sell on ShopClues. You could be a manufacturer, brand owner, retailer/reseller, franchise holder or a distributor. You can also be a professional artist/artisan or just a trader who can do excellent sourcing and outstanding customer services. This way we ensure that only professional and quality sellers come on ShopClues.
2. How and where do I sign-up to sell with ShopClues?
Please visit shopclues.com/sell and follow the easy step-by-step process to sign up. Please note that ShopClues will first verify you before your online store is live at ShopClues.
3. What all is needed for me to sell online?
Please refer to the Merchant Checklist to know more. At the most basic level we need you to set-up your online store, upload products in your online store and regularly manage your online store
4. What are the rules and policies at ShopClues.com and where can I find them?
5. What is online store at ShopClues.com?
You will get your own branded online store with your name and logo and other details of your business. You can freely use your storefront URL in your marketing material, advertising and even business cards. Your Web storefront URL’s naming convention is www.shopclues.com/YourStoreName
6. How can I manage my online store at ShopClues.com?
You have your own user name and password and complete administrative access of your online store at ShopClues at www.shopclues.com/Storemanager. You can access your online store at ShopClues.com anytime, from anywhere using any Internet connected devices. You can upload new products, change quantity, change pricing, manage orders, manage inventory, and many other things in a matter of seconds from Store Manager.
7. How can I upload my products in ShopClues.com catalog?
Uploading your products in ShopClues.com catalog is really easy. You can upload your products anytime from anywhere. We offer three options of uploading Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 1) 1-by-1 Upload, 2) Express Upload or ) Bulk Upload using aCSV file as product feed for bulk uploading.
8. What all can I change or manage for my product listings at ShopClues?
You can change anytime from anywhere your product description, price, quantity, discount offered, bundling etc. All this can be managed with your own username and password and via a PC, mobile of tablet.
9. How much do you charge to sell with ShopClues?At ShopClues.com, we believe that a healthy marketplace dynamics create win-win for all the stakeholders. Our pricing is one of the examples of that philosophy. You pay only when you sell and we currently do not charge for product listing and online store front. Here are three components of our pricing for the merchants and we believe that due to power of combined scale, world-class skills, economy of scope we are able to significantly lower cost to sell online for each individual merchant:
- Set-up fee – Setting up your store on ShopClues.com is FREE. There is NO set-up fee.
- Listing fee – We do not charge for the product listings or online storefront. But you if you want more visibility or run promotions, we offer several marketing programs or preferred placement opportunities for a fee.
- Selling service fee – A selling service fee is charged upon a successful execution of a transaction. You pay us a percentage fee on final sale value only when you sell. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on our Final Value Fee structure.
We believe that performance based pricing structure for our services is the right thing to do for our merchant and that means, merchants only pay, when they sell.
10. What payment options do you offer?
We offer all the popular online payment options such as credit card, debit card, net banking, cash on delivery, EMI, and International credit cards.
11. What is required on merchants’ end to accept payment?
We process online payments on merchants behalf and send the money to merchant after deducting our selling service fees. Merchants does not have to deal with online payments as we take care of it. All we need from merchants some banking and accounting information for us to set-up online bank transfer account.
12. When do I receive the money that I sell at ShopClues.com?
We have a weekly payment cycle. Every Friday money (order final value minus our service fees) will be electronically transferred for all Completed Orders occurred two weeks back to your mentioned bank account.
13. Who is responsible for collecting and paying VAT/CST?
Merchants/sellers are responsible of collecting and paying the accurate VAT/CST. ShopClues.com only provides online channel and communication platform that connects sellers and buyers but the buying and selling is the contract between buyers and sellers. Merchant Selling Price should be inclusive of all taxes.
Must Read : VAT/CST Registration on E Commerce
14. Who handles shipping?
ShopClues offers branded fulfillment services called ShopClues Velocity to merchants for pick, pack and ship.
15. How do I know the buyer has received the product?
You can check the delivery status of all orders through your Merchant Login. The information is provided under the ‘Orders’ tab.
16. What is merchant rating?
Every time a customer buys an item at ShopClues.com, he/she is invited to rate the seller on a five star rating system.
17. How does my merchant rating impact me?
Higher merchant rating or more positive feedback from buyers will help you to see better customer response. If you consistently get positive feedback, other potential buyers will be more likely to buy from you.
18. How do I avoid getting lower merchant rating from buyers?
Apart from ensuring that you always provide top quality products and meeting all promises that you make to a customer, you should also have an open communication channel with the customer. At ShopClues a merchant can exchange mails and discuss the problems with a customer before the customer finalizes his rating. Use this facility to the fullest. Talk to a customer immediately when you get a complaint.
19. What is top rated merchant seal?As a merchant at ShopClues.com, Top Rated Merchants means higher sales volume and better product placements for you. We believe that merchants who offer — excellent customer services, fast/free shipping, most competitive prices, and receive top feedback from the buyers, should get an extra reward.
20. How does top rated merchant seal helps me?
For certain merchants ShopClues.com assign a Top Rated Merchant seal. That is our way of conveying to our customers that the merchants exhibits higher standards for customer services, return, pricing, brands/selection etc. Top Rated Merchant seals mean that many online shoppers at ShopClues.com will prefer buying from you and that means more visibility and growth for you.
21. What is ShopClues.com’s FAQ?
Please note we cover our customers under our Buyer Protection Policy, under which a customer has 10 days to return an order. On the completion of the buyer protection period and if the customer has not registered a return complaint, the order will be considered complete and payment will be made on the closest Friday.
22. What is the return policy at ShopClues?
ShopClues has its universal return policy for certain scenarios to build trust and ensure safety. In case of wrong color, wrong size, wrong quantity, manufacturing defects, not genuine product, not new product, or product significantly different than listing description, customer will be able to return an item to the seller for full refund including shipping charges. Refer to our Returns Policy Guidelines document for more details.
23. Can I have my own return policy?
Beyond the universal return policy instituted by ShopClues, merchants have choice to have their own return policy in terms when customer does not like a product or simply want to return it.
24. How are the returns managed?
ShopClues will ensure pick up of the returns.
25. Who provides the customer service?
ShopClues provides all the technology, payments, return and pre-sales and point of sale services. Entire post-sale services are provided by the merchants.
26. Who does the customer contact for post-sales services?
The entire products related issues are handled by merchants directly. ShopClues is not equipped to handle any product or manufacturer related issues, repairs, maintenance and/or services.
27. What are the best practices that can help me sell more online?
Please refer to Listing Guidelines and Best Practices and learn how you can grow your online store at ShopClues.com
28. What are different merchant tools available to me?
As an E-Commerce platform company, ShopClues.com offers lots of merchant tools to manage an online store and grow business. Refer to Merchant Tools for more details.
29. Can I manage my online store at ShopClues.com using a mobile phone?
You can perform many functions using a mobile device with Internet connectivity. You can see the online sales report, upload products, change quantity, change price, run promotions, replenish inventory etc. using a mobile device.
30. Can you offer marketing solutions for me to promote my online store and products at ShopClues?
Yes. We offer full suite of digital marketing services and preferred placements for you to grow your business at ShopClues.com. Please contact us at merchantsupport@ShopClues.com or ask your account manager for these services.
31. Are there any preferred placements opportunities for me?
Yes. In addition to your own online store front and searchable product listings, you can opt for items in preferred placement sections such as Hot Deals, Our Picks, and Featured Products. Please contact us to learn more about these preferred placements.
32. How do I price my items?
At ShopClues.com you decide the price of the product/services you want to sell. Please price your items most competitively for greater demand of your products/services.. Online shoppers do online and offline research and compare prices before making a purchase decision. The lower the item price is the higher likelihood for you to sell it more. If you are the cost leader for an item online, you will likely see extremely good customer response. We can also give you our opinion and recommendations in terms of how to price your items.
33. What kind of deal and promotions I can run or should offer at ShopClues?
Online shoppers always welcome deals and promotions. Please think about offering value pricing for most products/services you are selling at ShopClues.com and consider discounts, deals, bundling, quantity discounts etc. For off-season or excess inventory you can offer much deeper discount. From Store Manager or at www.shopclues.com/deal-submission.html you can learn more and submit a deal.
Hope this Article How to Sell on Shopclues as a Seller Registration helpful for you. if you have any query regarding the selling on Shoplcues as Legal Documentation then you can place a request on myonlineca. its help you to getting VAT Registration Completely Online at your FingerTips.