Today in this Article We are talking about how to delink aadhar from pan card online.When user try to link their pan card to aadhar then they are getting message “This Aadhaar number is already linked to some other PAN” so in this guide you learn about Delink or Unlink Aadhar From Pan Card.
Situation when You need to Delink Aadhar from Pan Card –
- When your Aadhar Card is Linked with another Person Pan Card Number due to core details match like DOB or Name etc by system.
- When you apply Instant PAN Card even if you have old pan card.
- When you have 2 Different Pan Card Number where you want to surrender the PAN but aadhar is linked with that pan card.
Process for the Delink Aadhar From Pan Card –
Step 1 – First of all you have to meet with your Local AO Officer and have to submit below Documents List –
- Copy of Grievance Letter [You can Download Grievance Letter from this Link]
- Email id and contact details of the applicant
- Copy of aadhar card
- Copy of all Pan Cards.
For Finding AO Details you can use this link to Check your Local AO Officer Details which is assigned against your pan card on the same.
Step 2 – Once AO Officer Verify your all the details then they will forward your application To ADG [Director General of Income Tax System] Ghaziabad & Delhi where they take further action to linking or delinking of PAN & Aadhar Card.
Things Required to Check Before Delinking or Unlink Process of PAN & Aadhar with AO Officer –
- If you have 2 Pan Card of the same Person then you need to surrender First Any Pan Card to AO Officer which you want to discontinue.
- There is SOP [Standard Operating Procedure [SOP] for Aadhar Linking issued by Income Tax Department which you can download here
Online Process for Delink Aadhar from Pan Card Online –
There is no Particular Online Process has been mentioned by Income Tax Department but you can raise the Grievance in following ways –
- Login into the Income Tax Account with User id and password
- Go to Grievance Tab and Raise Query regarding your PAN-Aadhar Delinking Request
Or You can use the Official Income Tax Department Twitter Handle where you can tweet about your problem and they will revert back to you with relevant solutions.
Contact Details of the Income Tax System Officials for Delink Aadhar from PAN –
You can Use this Directory Link to Contact Income Tax System Officials. In the SOP there is particular email id has been mentioned i.e email@example.com. so you can contact the ADG System or simply Contact to below officials –
Aayakar Sampark Kendra (ASK)
Contact Number – 1800 180 1961 | 1961
Tax Information Network – NSDL
Queries related to PAN & TAN application for Issuance / Update through NSDL
Conclusion on Unilink Aadhar PAN Card –
So Hope now your all doubts has been cleared i.e there is no particular Online Process for Delink Aadhar Card from Pan Card. You need to Visit your local income tax department where you need to meet with AO Officer and Proceed Further on the same. if you have any Query then you can Book Our Consultation Here.