GST Registration for Proprietorship Firm can be done easily Online but Today in this guide we give you tips so you can easily apply GST Registration for Proprietorship Firm Online.We will tell you whether the sole proprietorship firm can be registered under GST In India and if they can what is the procedure for GST registration for proprietorship and documents required for gst registration for proprietorship firm,
As you already know That A Sole Proprietorship is a Firm Where There is A single person who is the owner of the company and also looks after the Management of Business. Sole Proprietorship does not require to Be Registered in India or The Registration of Sole Proprietorship is Voluntary and not mandatory. Sole Proprietorship does not require Legal Formalities to start a business in India but you may be required to get certain Licenses such as GST Registration or MSME Registration etc.
When gst registration for proprietorship firm is Required ?
GST Registration for the Proprietorship Firm can be required in following conditions –
- When turnover is more than 40 lakh rupees in a year
- When Proprietorship Firm sell products or services inter state ( from one state to another state)
- When Proprietorship Firm doing ecommerce business.
- When Proprietorship Firm want to claim the input tax credit on the purchase.
- Voluntary basis
So on these above conditions Proprietorship Firm can apply for the GST Registration.
Documents required for gst registration for proprietorship firm
- Personal Pan Card Copy of the Proprietor
- Aadhar Card Copy of the Proprietor
- Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill or water Bill of Business Location or Premise or Rent Agreement if Office is Rented
- Personal Bank Statement or Cancel Bank Cheque or Passbook Front page Copy of the Proprietor (Remember if you have already current bank account on the Firm Name then instead of saving bank account provide current bank account for the same)
- Passport Size Photograph of the Proprietor.
Let you know that there is no Proprietorship Firm Pan Card so you have to always provide your Personal Pan Card as Proprietorship Firm during the GST Registration.
Do You Need GST Registration at Lowest Cost ? Fillup Below Form and Get Connect with Expert
Procedure for GST for Proprietorship Firm
- To Get Gst Registration for Proprietorship Firm All You have to do is Log onto The Official Website Of GST In India and Fill up a registration form with Personal pan Card, as There is no separate Pan Card for the Proprietorship Firm.
- You can also Contact a Professional Legal Service or a GST Consultant to get Gst Registration for proprietorship along with the prescribed Documents.
Compliance for Proprietorship Firm after GST Registration ?
Once you enroll as Proprietorship into the GST Registration then there are some compliance which you have to follow else GST Registration Cancellation is possible for the same. You have to file monthly GST Return Filing as Proprietorship Firm & pay the taxes. if you skip it then there is per day penalty.
Let you know that even if you are not doing any kind of business, still you have to file the GST Return Filing as Proprietorship Firm.
Conclusion on gst registration for proprietorship firm
So Hope you like above Article on gst for proprietorship firm. Still have any question please take help from myonlineca on the GST Registration Services. We are not just help on the GST Registration, even guide to you about the Proprietorship Firm & provide to you legal entity certificate with the GST Registration.