In this Article At Myonlineca, We will supply you with all the Information about GST Registration in Maharashtra. We will give you information regarding Introduction about GST Registration in Maharashtra, Process of New GST Registration in Maharashtra and Documents Required For GST Registration Maharashtra.
Introduction about GST Registration in Maharashtra
GST Registration Maharashtra or anyplace in Maharashtra is required on the off chance that you are providing merchandise/services from anyplace in Mumbai or Maharashtra. Further, regardless of whether you are enlisted anyplace in India yet having the branch office in Mumbai or Maharashtra, at that point likewise you will need to enrol under GST Maharashtra.
Here are some imperative focuses for GST enrollment Maharashtra:
- Essential exclusion restricts or Basic Exemption limit in Maharashtra is Rs.20 lakh. Notwithstanding; no fundamental exclusion confine will apply to you on the off chance that you providing products/benefits outside Maharashtra.
- The GST can be characterized into three sections, one is the Central GST (CGST), another is GST Maharashtra (SGST) and the third one is incorporated GST (IGST).
- CGST and MGST are demanded in the event of intrastate (inside state) and IGST is if there should arise an occurrence of Interstate supplies (outside the state).
- All the current assessments like Maharashtra VAT, Maharashtra Service duty or extravagance impose has been subsumed under single expense which is known as GST.
- It might take 3 to 7 working days to get the GST Registration Maharashtra.
- Further, no security Deposit is required for GST Registration in Maharashtra.
Tip : if you are looking for the GST Registration in Mumbai or Maharashtra State at the Cheapest Cost then just fill up below quick form to get started with myonlineca
Get Low Cost GST Registration Service Offer
Fill-up below details and Get Proposal on your Email
New GST Registration in Maharashtra
- A taxpayer who wishes to get new GST registration in Maharashtra needs to visit on GST Registration Portal By Using Following link https://www.gst.gov.in/ and Click on the Services, Registration and then New Registration option. The Application form used for registration in GST in Maharashtra is divided into two parts that are Part A and Part B.
- In Part A – The New Registration page is shown. Select the New Registration choice and In the I am a drop down rundown, select the Taxpayer as the kind of citizen to be enlisted, additionally chooses the state for which enrollment is required and region.
- Enter your Business Legal Name as Mentioned In the PAN Database, Then Select your State as “Maharashtra” and after that Select District in “Maharashtra State” and Enter your Email Address and substantial Indian mobile number of the Primary Authorized Signatory.
- In the Typ,e the characters you find in the picture beneath field, enter the captcha content and Click on “Continue Button”. After that,t The OTP Verification page will be shown and In the Mobile OTP field, enter the OTP you got on your portable number.
- OTP is legitimate just for 10 minutes. In the Email OTP field, enter the OTP you got on your email address. OTP is substantial just for 10 minutes and Click the PROCEED button. The framework produced Temporary Reference Number (TRN) will be shown on your screen.
- In Part B of GST Registration Maharashtra, you need to Now login again by utilizing “Transitory Reference Number” and check Captcha Code. After that, The My Saved Application page will be shown. Under the Action segment, tap the Edit (symbol ina blue square with a white pen) and The Registration Application shape with different tabs will be shown.
- On the highest point of the page, there are ten tabs as Business Details, Promoter/Partners, Authorized Signatory, Authorized Representative, Principal Place of Business, Additional Places of Business, Goods and Services, Bank Accounts, State Specific Information and Verification. Snap every tab to enter the Details.
- Fill The Details of the Principal place of business, Enter Commodity Details and Save and Continue and Fill the Details of Bank account and transfer record
- Under the Verification tab, the points of interest of the confirmation for validation of the subtle elements that are submitted in the shape will be shown. After filling the enrolment application, you are required to carefully sign the Gst Maharashtra application utilizing Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) or EVC. DSC is compulsory in the event of Limited Liability Partnership and Companies.
- After that Click, the SUBMIT catch to save the refreshed data and archives and Click Proceed. Click Sign from the Pop-up window and On fruitful accommodation, it will indicate message on the screen.
Recommend : You can read this article about check your GST Registration Status in Maharashtra
Documents required for GST Registration Maharashtra
- Photo of Proprietor in case of proprietorship
- Photo of Managing partner/designated partner in case of firm/LLP
- Photo of Managing director/whole time director in case of Companies
- In any other case, a photo of managing the person.
- Partnership deed in case of partnership firm
- Registration certificate in case of LLP and Companies
- No registration certificate required in case of proprietorship
- Trust deed, society registration in case of Trust, societies etc
- If you own the property, then ownership document like electricity bill, tax receipt/property tax receipt or registry documents of that place.
- If you are on rent, then copy of rent agreement/lease agreement with electricity bill in the name of the owner.
- If you neither own the property nor on rent, then submit electricity bill along with a copy of NOC. E.g. taking registration at relative places.
- Scanned copy of bank statement/bank passbook or scan copy of cancelled cheque containing Name, bank account no., MICR, IFSC and branch details including code.
- Authorisation form
Note – if you are old tax payer under the MVAT and Now want to convert into the GST Registration then its possible Now. so you have to apply for the new gst registration in maharashtra.
I Hope You Like This Article about GST Registration Maharashtra | GST Maharashtra. Still, If you are confused you can check out our Website to Get GST Registration in Maharashtra.