In Today’s Article at Myonlineca, We will Discuss How to Change Name in Pan Card, In this Article, we Will give you full information on How to Change Name in Pan Card.
If you want to link your PAN card to the bank, but if there is any kind of mismatch in your PAN card, Like Incorrect Name which is not matching your PAN information. Your PAN Card will not be linked to your bank account or Aadhar Card.
If you have given some wrong information while making your PAN card or have made a mistake, then you do not have to worry. You can easily improve your Pan Card Online within 15 minutes By Following steps That we will tell you below.
How to Change Name on Pan Card or Pan Card Correction
Below We will List all the steps that you need to take to Change your name In Pan Card. The Steps are as follows :
- First of all, you have to go to the link given-https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/endUserRegisterContact.html
- After this, A another page with a form will open.
- In which you have to select the option of Change and Correction in Existing PAN data in the Application type and select INDIVIDUAL in the category.
- After that, you have to give your information in the applicant information below. Please fill in the same information you need in your Correction Card. Like: – Select the Shri, Smt or kumari according to your title, then fill in your First-Middle-Last Name, and then add your Date of Birth, Email id, and Mobile no. After filling, fill the Captcha Code which is given in the image.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the submit option.
- After submitting you will be given a Token Number. Save it, because if you can not fill your form for some reason then next time you can do these Token no. By logging in again you will be able to fill your form. Then click on Continue with PAN application form.
- As soon as you reach the next page, you will see 4 sections, from which the first section will be the Guidelines, which you will have completed. You will now have 2 sections which will be the section of Personal Details.
- Now you can select the option of Forwarding Application Document Physically, and read the instruction given below.
- Then your PAN no. And Aadhaar no Fill the correct right.
- After that fill in all the information and check what you have filled. Then click on Next option.
- Then you will open the third section – Contact & Other Details page.
- Then after selecting the option given below, fill the full details of your leaf. Like: – fill the information about the city or village name, area name, pin code etc.
- After that, telephone no. and select the option of Email Id.
- In which you select Country Code INDIA (91), your Email id and Mobile no Fill it and then click on Next.
- You will now have 4 section – Document Details.Pan Correction,Documents – Documents
- In which you will ask Proof of id, proof of Address, and proof of Date of Birth. You can use the base card in place of these three and select PAN card instead of proof of PAN. You can choose another Document if you can.
- Then select your name and Himself / Self in Declaration. After that, how many total documents are you given, it was written as 2 documents by combining the base card and pan card copy.
- After that, write your place and date and submit it.
- Once you submit it, a page will open in front of you. Whatever information you have filled in, will tell you. You have to check it correctly and check it, if there is a mistake, click on Edit and correct it and click on proceed if all the information is correct.
- Now you will have to repay 107 rupees. So you will have the option of online payment, click on it. You can also choose the Demand draft option.
- Now you will have to pay online. Keep in mind that there is no mistake in this.
- Now click on Continue. After that, another page will open, in which all details will be given.
- Select the Authenticate option below it, then you will have the option of Generate and Print, click on it.
- Now you will have a form that you need to take a Print out. Then you have to paste your two photos on it and at 3 places where the signature will be blank, you have to sign it and send it to the address received on your Email id within 15 days by post.
I hope you like this article about How to Change Name in Pan Card. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to Change Name on Pan Card.