As you Know Certificate of Incorporation of a private limited Company India is the authoritative record or Legal Document which makes the private limited Company Formation Valid or brings the organization into existence. So In this Article, We will Discuss in Details What is incorporation certificate of a private limited company.
What is Certificate of Incorporation of a India Private Limited Company?
A Certificate of Incorporation India Private Limited company or in Short COI is an authoritative report or legal Document that is issued by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) once an organization is effectively enrolled with them. The COI is proof that the organization is presently enrolled with the Registrar of Companies (ROC). COI issued comprises of a date which depicts the date from which the organization is regarded to be Registered. It would then be able to initiate its business and begin working. It is the obligation or Duty of the promoter to apply for a COI.
What Certificate of Incorporation of a India Private Limited company consists of?
The Certificate Of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company consists of Below Listed Details Such as :
- The name of the corporation with its abbreviation
- A statement of business purpose
- The corporation’s registered office’s address and the name of the registered agent for the address
- Number of the shares of stock which are authorized to be issued and a description of the different types of stock that can be issued by the Company if there are more than one type.
- The name and address of the corporation’s incorporated
What is The Process of Obtaining Incorporation Certificate of a private Limited company?
- Filling application for DIN and DSC that are Director Identification Number and Digital Signature Certificate
- Choosing and checking and after that applying for accessibility of the name chosen for Private Limited Company.
- Drafting of MOA and AOA that is Memorandum of affiliation or Memorandum of association and article of affiliation or Article of Association separately
- Filling of E-Forms (Run, Spice, Dir-12 and Dir-3 etc) with Registrar of organizations or Registrar of Companies.
- Registrar of Companies fees and Stamp Duty must be paid for it.
- All check of the reports/forms by Registrar of Company
- After all these, Certificate of Incorporation is issued to the Director of Private Limited Company.
Conclusion For Certificate of Incorporation of a India Private Limited Company
I Hope you like this Article about What is Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company. still, if you are confused you can check out our website to know more about What is Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company and You Can also Fill a Query Form to Contact us About The Subject Matter.