In this guide, we will let you know about how can a trader apply for Udyog Aadhar. It is a unique identification number comprising of twelve digits and offered by the Government of India and the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
FAQ Related to Apply For Udyog Aadhar
- Who can a trader apply for Udyog Aadhar?
Every business is not eligible to get Udyog Aadhar registration. Only those traders who are categorized as micro, small, and medium enterprises can apply for according to amount they invest in the machinery and the plant.
- Can the traders register for Udyog Aadhar?
Yes, registration of Udyog Aadhar is one of the ways to get registered as MSME, which applies to those businesses that can qualify as micro, small, and medium enterprises. The traders who are qualified as any one of these three enterprises can apply for MSME.
- How to qualify as MSME?
For qualifying as MSME, the business enterprises in the sector of manufacturing must invest about Rs 10 crores in the machinery and plant. On the other hand, the service sector industries should have an investment of an amount less than Rs 5 crores in the machinery and the plant.
- What are the advantages of Udyog Aadhar?
The Udyog Aadhar you obtain offers the business enterprises with the following benefits.
- Obtaining exemption in the segment of direct tax laws.
- Offers a scheme of credit guarantee
- Fee reduction for trademark and patent Registration.
- Exemption from excise.
- What are the charges to apply for Udyog Aadhar?
The clarification from the Government of India states that the traders do not need to pay any registration fee when filing for Udyog Aadhar and the sole registration mode for micro, small, and medium enterprises in India.
- Is it mandatory for Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is a method of registration where the small, micro and medium enterprises prove their existence and provide certain details about the owner through Aadhar card and the details of bank account. When the traders obtain Udyog Aadhar, they do not require any other documentation.
- How to get Udyog Aadhar acknowledgment?
For the generation of Udyog Aadhar acknowledgment, you have to go and click here and then entre the UAN number and the Aadhar number is the places where it is mentioned.
- What is Udyog Aadhar memorandum?
It is an enrolment present on a single page in which the small enterprises confirms their existence and provide mandatory data such as the details of Aadhar Card, interest of the ledger points and the other information.
- Documents required for Udyog Aadhar registration?
The traders applying for Udyog Aadhar registration require the following.
- Aadhar number
- Name of the business owner or the promoter
- category such as General, SC, ST, or OBC.
- Name and types of business
- Date of initiation of the business
- Details of bank account
- Activities of the business
- NIC Code
- Number of employees
- Plant and machinery equipment
- District Industry Center or DIC
- How long is Udyog Aadhar valid?
The Udyog Aadhar is valid for a lifetime and does not have any expiry by following the entire process traders can easily apply for Udyog Aadhar certificate.