Today we at myonlineca discuss about How to Check GST Registration Status Step by Step. After the GST Registration you will get only the ARN Number so in this guide learn about how to Check GST Registration Status by ARN, even sometime you want to check the Validity or Authentication of any GST Registration then this guide will help you on Check GST Registration Status.
Whenever you make an application for Goods and service tax or in short GST In India, during the process of application ARN number is generated which is a unique number allotted to all the applicants who have enrolled for goods and service tax with a digital signature or e-sign.After submitting the enrollment application successfully at the GST System Portal, ARN number will be created automatically. ARN number is mostly used for checking GST registration status online.
ARN status is the official proof that you have successfully applied for GST registration. It is a unique number that can be used to track the online status of your GST portal registration application.After the implementation of GST system in India, each eligible taxpayer is required to register on the portal and file regular tax returns. Taxpayers are advised to keep their ARN secure as it will be used for many purposes in addition to checking the ARN number status.
Documents that are required for the ARN Number or Application Reference Number:
- Directors or partners list along with their ID and Address Proof. It is essential to mention whether you are doing business as a partnership or as an incorporation
- Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association, Certificate of incorporation and Partnership Deed are to submit.
- PAN Card of Business Organization is to be submitted
- A canceled cheque of bank account that mentions the account holder name, IFSC code, MICR and branch details of the bank in which the bank account was opened.
- Rent agreement or electricity bill that will give the proof of place of Business.
How to check check gst registration status by ARN ?
To Track The Status of GST Registration with the ARN Number, You Need To Follow The Below Listed Steps :
- Access the www.gst.gov.in URL. The GST Home page is displayed.
- Click the EXISTING USER LOGIN button.
- The Login page is displayed. In the Username field, type the username that you created.
- In the Password field, type the password.
- After you have entered the Password, now you have to enter the captcha text in the captcha field and make sure that captcha text is correct.
- After captcha, Click the login button.
- The Welcome page is displayed, you need to click the CONTINUE button.
- The Dashboard is displayed. Click on the Dashboard and then My Saved application command.
- The My Application Status page is displayed where you need to furnish your ARN Number.
You can see the ARN status of your Enrolment Application.Also, your ARN Number Status will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Important Announcement According to GST Portal:
- If a Taxpayer has received Acknowledgement Reference Number (ARN), then he/she should be able to download the Provisional Registration Certificate from ‘Download Certificates’ available at GST website.
- Any Taxpayer, who has saved the enrolment form with all details but has yet not submitted the same with DSC, E-Sign or EVC, then he/she will receive the ARN at their registered email ID if the data given are successfully validated. And if validation fails, the taxpayer would be able to log into the same portal onwards and correct the errors. The details of the errors can also be sent to the registered email.
- A Taxpayer, who has partially completed the enrolment form can log in to the portal from the above-mentioned date and complete the rest part of the form.
- In case an already Existing Taxpayer wishes to register under GST then he /she may be able to make application for a new registration at the GST portal.
When you will check the GST Application with an ARN Number, you will come across the following statuses that are a follows :
- Provisional – The meaning of this status is that the application has not been filed yet but Provisional ID has been issued.
- Pending for Verification – The meaning of this status is that the application has been successfully filed but verification is yet to be completed.
- Validation against Error – The meaning of this status is that the PAN details provided by you do not match with the details provided by IT Department. You need to resubmit the form.
- Migrated –The meaning of this status is that The application for migration to GST is successful.
- Canceled – The meaning of this status is that Registration has been canceled.