- PAN number For Salaried Employees
- Form-16 issued by your employer
- Bank statements / passbook for Interest Income on bank deposits. (Just Figures Amount)
- Statements of Interest Income besides Bank deposits (Just Figures Amount)
- TDS certificates issued to you by your bank and others (Just Figures Amount).
If you have Interest or Other Income
- Section 80 Investments
- Section 80C investment statements. Investments done under LIC, NSC, PPF qualify for Section 80C deductions.
- Charitable donation statements. Donations that can be claimed for tax deductions under Section 80G. Typically the receipt issued by the institute you donate to mentions the eligibility under Section 80G.
- Section 80CCF investments. Upto Rs. 20,000 can be claimed as tax deduction under this section
Other Investment Documents
- Interest paid on housing loan. Interest on housing loan is eligible for tax saving upto Rs 1,50,000. This is for a self-occupied house.
- Education loan interest payments.
- Stock trading statement. The stock trades that were made during the year may be taxed under Capital Gain.